Sunday, October 7

Sword art online (Not reccomended)

Kirito, and asuna

Plot Summary: The only way to escape is to 'clear' the game. Death in game means actual 'death' ---- The ten thousand who have logged onto the as of yet mysterious game 'Sword Art Online' using their Nerve Gear have been forced into this perilous death game and are trapped inside. Protagonist Kirito, one of the many gamers, has greeted this 'truth'. He plays as a solo player in the giant castle that is the stage for this game ---- 'Aincrad'. To meet the conditions of clearing the game and leaving this twisted virtual world, he must get through all 100 floors. Will Kirito have what it takes to clear the game, or will he die trying? 

   Okay...This anime is stunning.. Everything is so well thought out, the characters so in depth with so much meaning. Ive probably cried like a baby four times during some of the episodes. Not only are the messages and morals of the series strong and uplifting, but they are inspiring and contain good values that make you want to try better. 

   The romance is catching, the fantasy is shocking, and the story grips you in its clutches. I NEVER want this anime to stop!! Sword art online is amazing! Id recommend it to anyone of any age. Finally we have something clean that is just as exciting as other anime. I watch this with my siblings, and they love it just as much as I. I love Kirito and Asuna's relationship, its something I wish more movies and films would have instead of all this lusty stuff going on. They really do love each other and you can see it.

After being banned from Bleach for so long, this is a really good substitute. Though Bleach is still my number one favorite this places in a close second.

(Content. There are a few swear words, but not many. There is also one part where Asuna takes off her shirt but she has stuff underneath, just sorta the concept of it was a bit iffy. It was the scene when she was cooking food for him, so just be weary.)
BIG WARNING 
series 2!!
UPDATED 
Review
Do not watch this! I was completely disgusted with the last series (series 2). I was mortified by the dressing, language, and themes. At the end Asuna was raped, if that doesn't scare you off I don't know what will. Your fine to watch the first series but the second DON'T. It will RUIN your innocence.. DON'T WATCH THIS ANIME.


No comments :

Post a Comment

You don't have to read these posts. Because of that, I ask that you are respectful when disagreeing with my opinions. I appreciate your support and comments, thank you!