Wednesday, November 28

Goodbye.

This feeling
cramping in my stomach.
An emotion so strong
I feel sick.
I can't focus on what matters,
because I'm so focused on things I can't change.
On the verge of tears,
and yet they wont come.
Empty.
A shell.

Pushed away so hard,
that now it feels like I lost.
Isolation.

never stopped me before.
It doesn't scare me.
Fear.
For what they can do.
Fear,
for what I could do myself.

Streangth is everything I have,
when everyone else is falling apart.
But when Im the one losing it,
they wont see.

Why are these mortal bodies so fragile?
How easy it is to destroy them.
How easy it is to surender,
to those who want to ruin you.
Its so easy,
and yet what could be worse?

No comments :

Post a Comment

You don't have to read these posts. Because of that, I ask that you are respectful when disagreeing with my opinions. I appreciate your support and comments, thank you!